Thursday, May 2, 2013

What I Was Thinking When I Was At The Hotel

The music was so loud, we could barely hear each other talk, let alone think. My head was swirling from all the fun we were having. I was thinking to myself, what a nice get together. It seemed like Nick and my sister were getting along well. I don't know what they were talking about, but I could tell it was about me because they kept looking over at me. The puppy that Tom had bought me was the cutest thing I had ever seen. Holding it seemed to be the only thing I was doing, well that and dancing. My head was pounding from all the music, and the drinks, and the people. Everything was going great. Tom and I went into a room to talk, we started to talk about his wife. And then 'BOOM', he hit me...

No comments:

Post a Comment