Thursday, May 2, 2013

What I Was Feeling When Tom Hit Me

Blood was streaming down my face. I look in the mirror and I looked disgusting. I had a nose bleed, which would not stop bleeding. I can't believe he did that! George would never treat me that way! He hit me for saying such a simple thing, D.A.I.S.Y. Tom came in the room and I just stared at him for a minute, then started to yell at him. 'Tom, why did you hit me? George would never do this to me! Maybe I should just leave', I said. Of course I never really would leave him. I just wanted to know Tom would never hit me again and I wanted to hear his apology. I was thinking very hard while Tom was talking. I thought about how George would never hit me, but then I thought about Tom. Tom is just a more interesting person to be around then George, Tom understands me. When I snapped out of daze, Tom had stopped talking. I never heard his apology, but I bet he said sorry a million times. I decided to forgive Tom. I needed Tom in my life, he keeps it interesting and I can't stand George. 

No comments:

Post a Comment