Thursday, April 25, 2013

What I Was Feeling When I Saw Daisy



The moment Tom pulled up in a yellow car with a woman in it, I knew it was her. It was his wife, Daisy. How could it not be her? The woman was beautiful for sure and I could see why he was with her. She had brown hair that was cut in a bob and she looked a little sporty. My heart felt broken into a million pieces! I was devastated! Tom needed to come to my rescue and he couldn't with Daisy right in the car! George had locked me in our house earlier because he thought I would run away, which is true. I would have! But Tom needed to come to save me first. As soon as I saw Daisy I knew he wouldn't. I was jealous, no beyond jealous! How is it that Daisy is with Tom and not me? I felt rejected because Tom never even looked up at me, while I was banging on the window trying to get his attention. Why did she have to be his wife, why couldn't I?

Image Link

1 comment:

  1. Because you are a common girl, my love. It isn't wise for you to fall in love with a man who is clearly in love with someone else and is using you for pleasure and nothing more than that. Firstly: that was not me, that was my dear friend, Jordan. I have lovely bright blonde hair. :) Secondly: Tom would never think of you, look at you, or wonder about you in the presence of me. I am the mother of his child, the carer of his home, the love of his heart. Take a breath darling and realize who you're dealing with.
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete