Thursday, April 25, 2013

Why I Cheated On My Husband

I know how bad it is, to be cheating. I know it would drive George crazy if he ever found out; but how could I resist a guy like Tom? Tom is everything you look for in a man! He is rich, muscular, and is known for his achievements in football. How could I, Myrtle Wilson, pass up a guy like that while having a husband like I do? My husband owns a garage for crying out loud!! I am not much better than husband though! I am nobody! I am a poor woman married to a poor man. When something good comes your way, how could not take advantage of it? Tom is nice and sweet and takes me to the city and buys me anything I want! He loves me. Yes, I know George loves me too, but Tom has a different type of love. I realize that Tom will never leave Daisy, he won't even let me say her name, but what do I care? Even though he loves Daisy, he loves me too! ME! Sometimes it is to unbelievable to think about. This nobody of a person I am and he loves me! What more can I say than that? It's all a woman wants in life, to be loved by someone they never thought would ever love them! It makes the romance ten times better than any ordinary type of relationship. I will probably leave George one day, if I ever convince Tom to leave Daisy. How can we live like this? How can we sit in our homes with people we genuinely care about, but don't have that romantic spark with anymore? It is time for a new beginning and that's why I thought it was necessary to cheat on George. 

No comments:

Post a Comment